THIS PRODUCER CERTIFICATE, WHEN ACKNOWLEDGED AND ACCEPTED BY YOU AFTER YOU CLICK “I AGREE,” ON OUR SUBMISSION FORM WILL CREATE A BINDING AND LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU (AS “PRODUCER” OF THE CONTENT IN QUESTION) AND US, WHETHER YOU ARE ACTING IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY OR AS THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE FOR A FILMMAKER, STUDIO, GROUP OR CORPORATION, IN WHICH CASE “YOU” SHALL REFER TO THE FILMMAKER, STUDIO, GROUP OR CORPORATION ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACTING AND AUTHORIZED TO ACT. THEREFORE, PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LEGAL ADVISERS BEFORE CLICKING “I AGREE.” THE “EFFECTIVE DATE” OF THIS AGREEMENT IS THE DATE ON WHICH YOU CLICK THE “I AGREE” BUTTON ON THE SUBMISSION PAGE.
As “Producer” of the Film you herein Submit to IFD, you hereby acknowledge and affirm that:
1. You have sole and full power and authority to execute the attached Film Distribution Agreement.
2. There are no current or outstanding claims, liens, encumbrances, limitations, or restrictions or rights of any nature in or to the Film or its contents which might impair or interfere with the rights of IFD.
3. No defects exist in the chain-of-title to the Film which would adversely affect any of IFD’s rights. You have obtained all personal releases and other rights necessary to permit IFD to exploit the Film, including without limitation rights to the underlying literary rights and so called “life rights.”
4. You have obtained all necessary synchronization, public performance, master use and other rights necessary for use of musical compositions or recordings embodied in the Film, and all royalties or fees payable under such licenses have been and will be fully paid by you.
5. You have paid all production costs, including, without limitation, all salaries, royalties, license fees, service charges and laboratory costs, and no such costs are currently outstanding.
6. You are, were, and shall be in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, as well as all regulations and requirements of any applicable union or guild.
7. You have obtained written authorization from all persons or entities whose names, voices, photographs, likenesses, works, services and materials appear in the Film or in still images or clips provided by you for use in connection with the advertising, promotion, and other exploitation of the Film.
8. The Film, and exploitation of the Film, will not violate or infringe upon any right or interest of any party, including without limitation the trademark, trade name, copyright, literary, dramatic, music, civil or property right, or right of privacy, or constitute libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy or unfair competition.
9. The credits contained in the Film, as well as lists of credit, approval, publicity and advertising obligations and other related materials delivered to IFD by you are complete and accurate, and contain all relevant instructions for crediting any personʼs name, likeness or photograph in advertising, publicity or exploitation of the Film.
10. The Film has been validly registered for copyright and is not in the public domain. The Film as delivered will contain all proper copyright notices required or permitted for protection of the Film under the U.S. Copyright Act and the Universal Copyright Convention.
By clicking “Submit” on the IFD Submission page and submitting Film to IFD, you (“Producer”) hereby acknowledge all of the above. You further acknowledge that clicking Submit shall serve as your official signature on this document.